Me, Laven, Sha, Peyton, Alia and Jenny
plys the Rumpelstiltskin drama..
I've got to say,
IDIOT!!!!
I kept on NG bout million times...
And..
Forgotten the dialogue too...
damn stupid..
My brain was stucked!!!!!
I can't even think at all!
Teacher Irni said that im okay okay..
just missed a line or two..
Phewwww~
Luckily!
Before the play ~
p/s : Alia looks mad !!
During the play~
Cast:
Me as the Narrator
Laven as Lisa
Peyton as Rumpelstiltskin
Shajidah as the King
Jenny as Father
Alia as Mother
♥
Say Cheeze!!
I have to admit ~ I LOVE THE PIE !!
We got 13 marks for that..
Actually we stiil want to redo..
But Teacher Irni said nevermind..
So,
THE END !!!
Regards,
the narrator,
sue wei ♥




2 comments:
Lol gilalah..why me look mad..kan tadi dah ckap buat muka blurrr..haiyoo :))
hahahaha~but still look like mad mother~LOL
Post a Comment