03 January, 2012

first day in school :)

Its ze 1st day school reopened.
Hehe I'm so happy to see my buddies :D
The 1st one I saw was Peyton :)
Okay we're like too hyper :P
Everyone sat at their own place like last year at tapak perhimpunan.
So ze teachers had to rearrange our places.
And ze worse part,
I had to climb stairs for zillion times a day /.\
So tired dude.
The stubborn girl, Peyton wanted to sit in front of teacher.
So yeah,
I'm the victim.
I sat near the window and it was VERY hot.
The sunlight kept shining on my face and it was SO HOT.
Later we're divided by 3 groups for KH.
Yeah I'm the same group as Alia 

We went for Science lesson later.
WTF ze teacher gave us lots of homework.
So did ze Maths and English teacher :/

Most of ze teachers KEPT ON reminded us how important PMR is.
I don't even care actually :P
I'm still on ze holiday mood :D

 2012 Calender. That reminds me of PMR -.-

 My cupboard is full of books again :')

Yay my pencil box :D



Tomorrow got tuition again.
Yeah I've lots of work to do.
bye

No comments: