03 July, 2012

I love Australians!

Guess what.
Visitors from Australia came to visit my school.
They were all super duper TALL.
Girls were pretty whereas guys were cute and handsome ;)
I felt like a shorty among them lol.
Classmates and I skipped Science class just to meet them hahahaha :p

Dana Vandernuet & Brooke Murphy 

Tara Child
She's so slim, tall and looks like Barbie doll 

Cosette Louise. Prettiest among them (in my op) 

Justin Bloomfield. (Behind him, Tiannah)
He is also tremendously tall and looks alike Harry Styles from One Direction haha
He's only 14! :o

Charlie Gardner. Also a beauty C:

Sooooo pretty asdfghjklkgfrtyhnb

Can you spot the cute guy, Josh Kable in there? haha 

Talked with them for a while and they're super nice!
They even gave us souvenirs! I got a mini koala bear haha
Had to look up to talk with them lol.
Girls were going crazy over cute guy Josh Kable
whilst guys were going crazy over pretty girl Cosette Louise :D
I hope they do come visit our school again next year! 

No comments: