30 September, 2014

Officially 17!

It has been a while since I've last updated ma blog cuz I'm lazy as usual lolol :p
gosh there's so many to write and I'm gonna start with my 17th bday celebration with da gang
which happened likely 2 weeks ago wtf ikr im sooo late 

We went to the RedBox Plus Karaoke at pavilion to celebrate
cuz lala was too eager to show off her singing skills hah hah xD

Its a tradition (I guess ?) to prepare a surprise for the bday girl
so yeah I was mentally prepared in case they decided to prank me or whatsoever

Who knew that they would force me to grab some food at the karaoke's buffet
when we're just about to start
And I came back to our room too fast after grabbing my food
and to see them still busy preparing the cake wtfffff hahahahha

Within a few seconds there's two cakes with 2 candles in font of me
and they transformed into camera crews recording me while singing bday song
hahaha and funniest thing was I accidentally blew off one of the candles wtf lmao





video by peypey ;)

Ham with some kind of super delicious sauce on it lol

Too-cute-to-be-true mini cakes :D




Accidentally took too many photos that I had to collage them lol
Thank you guys so much for the wonderful treat and letters with Kevin's face HAHAHA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess that I was too obsessed with pavilion that I went there again the next day with wei ling lol
Had lunch at Watami Japanese Restaurant cuz there's a birthday voucher for me xD



 Oishi!!! p:




Went to shop for heels too but I bought more clothes other than heels lmao
My wardrobe going to burst anytime goshh

:*

No comments: