Finally!
I'm now officially 14th years old!!
Cool huh?? :p
well,
Peyton was the first to give me present!
Hmm...
Kind of soft inside the paper bag..
Guess what?
3 in 1!!
1 damn cute rilakkuma bear!
1 mini tiger chain that comes with the bear!
and 1 rilakkuma pencil box!
Thanks :DD
Peyton you're Awesome!!
Rilakkuma x)
Chocolate bar photo frame :DD
Thank you Laven!
p/s : im eating the chocolate photo frame now :P
So,
Syuen Lim Jia En!
When I'm gonna meet you? :)
Miss the moment we crazy together x)
Today my mom damn good~
let me online !
WeeHeee!!!
and later go out eat dinner!
YEAYY!
Thanks a lot for the birthday wishes! :)
Hope my birthday wishes will dream come true x)
( I want Kevin to follow me on twitter ! )
Love,
sue wei that officially turned 14th today :)

No comments:
Post a Comment