Many things to tell you guys シ
Lately many things happened..
Most of them are happy ones ♥
Gonna introduce this song ( by Lavanyah )
Smoothie by BGH to
( the song you're listening right now)
BGH to - Smoothie
Sweet + Nice song ♥
:D
Actually I felt kind of happy 、
I managed to fool someone..
Wakaka :p
Cant wait for 23rd September!
WeeHeeee!!!
Speaking of September,
that means my Birthday is cominn !
YOHOO!!!
I've got a feeling that my this year's birthday gonna be AWESOME!!
I told all my dearest friend at school bout my birthday's cominn ..
HEHEHEHE xDD
( sorry to those that I hurt your feelings :)
and the most most important,
my dear BESTIE will be cominn my house!
Hmm... maybe she wants to gimme suprise x)
Looking forward excitedly for my birthday :D
![]() |
| wait for you ♥ |
Love,
Sue wei that was born on 15th September 1997.

No comments:
Post a Comment