I've been addicted to 2pm!! ( Bcuz of you, Lavanyah xD )
Gotta listen to their song - Hands Up
Hands Up、
Attention to Nichkun ~
p/s: Laven sure love it xD
Quite cute :D
![]() |
| Nichkun ♥ |
I've got addicted to this --
Twitter !!
I'm not addicted to twitter. I only tweet when I have time: lunch time, break time, off time, this time, that time, any time, all the time. :p
I tweet all the time xDD
I also got addicted to Angry Bird :p
Want to finished the whole game oredi 、
WOOHOO!!!!
Last,
The one I got addicted the most --
Neverland by U-KISS, my favorite band ♥
Click the link below :)

2 comments:
lawl!! ikr .. hes so damn CUTE ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ .. n chansung oso not bad deh .. check my post sue wei!! ♥ ...
yea lah~ go check now :p ~ I LOVE CHANSUNG!!!!
Post a Comment