01 November, 2011

It's useless going to school`

Actually,
I don't know why we want to go school.
I mean,
exam's over,
and we just wasting our time for nothing.
Believe it or not,
This morning,
There's no teacher came in our class.
Some brought handphone,
Some brought games like UNO,
And got one brought computer o.O

We just chatting, playing and having fun in the class,
I think the teachers also don't know that our class has shifted.
And today after recess we went for a stupid speech that we attended before.
So,
what's the point of going to school?
why not we start our holiday earlier?

I don't care, tomorrow I'm not going to school.
Stupid.
Useless.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh Yeahh!
Have you all listened to this song?
Together by U-Kiss Kevin, Eli and a japanese singer, Jamosa
Seriously, Jamosa isn't very prettayy
And I love Eli's rap too!
Oh goshh,
How can Kevin's voice so damn great!?!?

Together - Eli, Jamosa and Kevin 


Ok,
make sure you all listen to that song.
and, I hate school.
byeee.

No comments: