07 November, 2011

Kilikala.

Hello Hello.
It's time to update my recent life.
Sho long never update.
Nevermind,
I'm here to let you know what I'm doing recently.

As usual,
Meet my hubby,
Kevin Woo 


His recent Twitter D.P. 

He's eyes is stunning gorgeous.
Oh my gawd I feel like fainting ;)
He's at Beijing now, hopefully everything will be alright 

And for your information,
I'm officially married to him 
I'm his wife now ;)

Yesterday Peyton and me created a song,
dedicated to the BITCH.

There you go.


Bitchy Bitchy spider faster go to hell
Down came the acid rain to wash your big ass out.


Oh yeah I love the lyrics so much.
Suits you nicely, BITCH

Okay,
I left 3 days with my classmates.
And after that,
Hols begin to start.
WEEEEE!
There's so many programmes and trips waiting for me.
I'm gonna spend my hols with my darlinq Syuen.
Oh yeah I miss you so much dear 

No comments: