Just to tell you guys what happened recently.
Friends buy you food. Bestfriends eat your food ♥
Still remember I ate her fries, keropok, sweets, choc, biscuit, rice...
#memories
Aww I miss you sho much <3
I eat my makcik's mimi, waffles, ice cream, bread (she's a bread lover) ;)
最近,我和某某朋友的友情出现了问题。
她明知道我最讨厌欺骗我的人,
骗了我还敢骂我!
这是什么道理啊??
最好笑的是,
她在学校装的跟我还是很好朋友酱,
然后回家在面子书写我们的坏话。
错的人是她,可是她说得好像她没错。
真的给她气死 :X
Holiday is officially starting.
HOHOHO!
Merdeka!
Any holiday plan?
I'm going to spend my holiday hangout with my darlinq!
Aww I miss her sho much <3
And then maybe go overnight at friend's house.
Its my 1st time . Kekeke ;D
Just received a call from my friend,
telling me that the U-Kiss FC T-Shirt arrived.
Oh my gawd I'm so happy :D
Monday I'm heading to her house and take the shirt.
And later take a bunch of pics wearing the shirt.
As a KissMe, I'm so proud to wear the shirt ♥
Yesterday was 11 11 11 and its a Peppero day!
Had you all make your wish?
I wished that my hubby, Kevin will reply my tweet.
Maybe he's too busy and forgot to reply my tweet xDD
My hubby's fanmeeting at Japan :D
Lately I'm trying a new style of taking pics.
Totally in love with black and white.
My hair was messy and I knew it xD
And I love my blanket so much ♥
Yeah I know my hair's messy ;)
I love it <3
No need to comb my hair 24 hours LOL
Recently I'm falling in love with B1A4 :D
GongChan is so cute!
Gotta listen to their song - Beautiful Target ♥
GongChan ♥
Besides Beautiful Target,
BigBang's Haru Haru is quite touching too xD
Gotta listen to it too :)
The video is damn awesome ♥
T.O.P. 's eyes.
Oh my gawdd.
okay bye peeps.
long post today HAHA
the next post will be posting about my U-Kiss FC T-Shirt !
Stay Tuned!











No comments:
Post a Comment