OMFG Kevin still got 10 more days and he'll be 20!
Let's pray for him ;D
Btw,
Just got my U-Kiss FC T-shirt.
I've ordered S size but I don't think thats S size.
Its like an over-sized T-Shirt :O
Tralalala took some fangirling pics ^0^
OHOHOHOHO!
Don't be jelly yahh ;)
U-Kiss I love you guys so much ♥♥
Oh yahh..
Just got the results for next year's Form 3 streaming..
Thank God I got 3Bestari !
Dude I'm so happy!!
At first I thought I might be going 3Rajin or what..
Yeay! I'm soooooo happy!
But then I'm so sad too :(
Jenny's will not be the same class as me..
Awww I'll miss you ;)
And before I forget,
I'm so in love with Greyson Chance now!
How in the hell could this boy be that CUTE?!
Gotta tell,
Najwa Latif, the girl that duet with him at the AIM is so LUCKY!
He's cute rite? RITE? :D
My timeline was full with Greyson Chance ;)
Greyson Chance was trending on Twitter :D
Somehow Justin Bieber was offended
while Greyson Chance is EVERYBODY's love ♥
Byeee peepapikass ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment