30 November, 2011

Mnet Asian Music Awards 2011 ♥

Falala 
MAMA 2011 was awesome!
From 4.00pm I already started watching it live from Singapore on YouTube :)
So lag, blur, slow, and they cut a lot :(
And my twitter timeline was all about MAMA 2011 and very lag.
HAHAHHAHHAAHA!! 
Serious lag dou sei :(


The red carpet event -












And about 9.30pm,
I watched the replay on tv.
No lag and very clear :D
The 1st one to perform was Lang Lang, Beast and Hyuna.
Hyuna and HyunSeung were going overboard!
HyunSeung touched Hyuna's legs,
not enough, THEY KISSED!!
I was like OMFG!!!


Moonlight sonata + Fiction orchestra ver. + Trouble Maker

Miss A performing Goodbye Baby ♥
Suzy, Jia, Fei and Min were absolutely pretty!!

Goodbye Baby :)


WOOHOO!!!
Finally its Girls Generation!!!
Fast version of The Boys was awesome :)

The Boys :D

2NE1 rocked the stage!!
I am the best!!!

Lonely + I Am The Best


Congrats! SNSD won Artist Of The Year!!!


2NE1 I Am The Best won Song Of The Year and Best Vocal Performance!!

OMFG Dara's hair ♥

Watched the replay on tv till 1.15 am ,__,
And after that had to hang clothes.
Shyt.
___________________________________________________________

Okay let's rewind back to last Sat.
Went WWM and watched Breaking Dawn with 0+2, PT and Wei Linq.   awkwardandspeechlessmoment
Peyton was having her bread again at Austin Chase -_____-

Our seats were quite below the auditorium.
I can tell you,
Its FULL HOUSE.
The auditorium was packed with many ppl.
Mwahaha but we still enjoyed the show :)
Oh gawd Edward Cullen was effing hot ♥
And Isabella Swan was frigging slim with her wedding dress :O
And Jake : " If you kill her, you kill me."
Walao so yeng :)
Later on we went to the playground outside there. childhoodmoment
It was hard at first to climb up that monkey thing ( I guess so )
But its very easy to climb down :D
Nhahahahahaha :D







kbye peeps.

No comments: