09 December, 2011

Insanity.

at 0+2's house last Tues.
Insane moments 


Jusco. 






Bought sushi and went home.
Cooked rice and fried eggs as our dinner.
I checked the rice every minute :3
And part of our eggs burnt -____-
My aunt and mum don't believe we cooked by ourselves -___-
Here's the proves!










Slept at 2.30am I guess.
HAHA Kept on cam whored :P

The next day I woke up at 11.30am and she's still sleeping sleepingpig
Woke up and realized that it was late and got in a hurry.
Went to pavi and watched Arthur Christmas.
Before the movie started I saw Justin Bieber.
Oh Ma Gosh ! fangirling


 in the auditorium 







Went home and bath later.
Slept at 4.00 am :O
and woke up at 12.30 pm :3
Went home around 5pm :|

Conclusion,
her house was so fun :P
and thanks Owen for helping me to fix my comp :D
And I became a Tetris addict :O

No comments: