22 April, 2012

The Amazing Hunt 2012

Participated in The Amazing Hunt yesterday at SMK Puteri Titiwangsa
with Chen Yin, Wei Ling, Carmen & Sue Chin!
The weather was extremely hot!
Reached SMKPT around 8am and everyone was there already.
We got our instruction papers
and we had to collect some country's national flag and pictures around the school and Titiwangsa.


The game began around 9am
and we had to search for pictures around the school compound based on the clues given.
Omg it was so tiring and we had to run /.\
Later, we went to Titiwangsa and began our station games.

The first game was that we had bite ping pong balls in a bowl of flour into another plate.
My face and hair were full of flour hahahahahaha!


Then we had to walked again to another station.
Wei ling had to draw a teddy bear with her eyes covered.
So Chen Yin guided her to draw.
Hahahahaha Wei Ling drew so cute (╰ )





The challenge after this was the worst one ever!
I would never forget it FOREVER.
Arrived at the Eye On Malaysia and you know what we had to do?!
We had to spin 20 rounds that made us felt dizzy.
Then we had to apply lipstick at a teammate.
I HATE LIPSTICK.

But that was not the worst,
the worst one was,
we needed to eat mihun with blended onion OH MY GOD!
Fyi, I HATE EATING ONION!!!
First ate the blended onion and I terus vomit O.O
But luckily, we only needed to eat that mihun.
But it still disgusting and tasted spicy plus weird!
Everyone was like wanted to vomit! (I already vomited) 

disgusting blended onion with mihun (´Д`)


Uhmm okay stop talking about that disgusting food ( does that even consider as food?!)


Next,
we had to WALK AGAIN to Stadium Titiwangsa for our next challenge.
We were given slogans of movies, skin care products, social networks and more.
Given                              Answer
Broadcast Yourself       :  YouTube
Connecting people        :  Nokia
Because you worth it     : Loreal
and more...



After that,
we had to walk like 8563495780 km to Istana Budaya for our next station game.
Finally reached there and we had to rearrange those shuffled keyboards.
Just looked at Carmen's handphone and arranged it hahahah!


Okay after this,
we seriously don't know where we need to go.
Carmen called her friend to ask.
So yeah we needed to go to Shell and National Blood Bank to collect our flags.
We misunderstood that the Shell we needed to go was at Jalan Pahang opposite Mcd.
We were supposed to go to the Shell which is located near SMKPT.
Wtf 我们走了冤枉路 .__.


Walked back to school again to have lunch.
The chicken rice we had for lunch was 964857384956x more delicious than the mihun ._.
So yeah, learn to appreciate food. NOT WASTING IT. ( I used to waste food hahaha )

omnomnom.

After lunch we had to walk to Pusat Latihan Polis to collect our flag.
Before that, we had another challenge near the horse riding park.
We had to pose based on the pictures given and a photographer will help to capture us :)

 Pose 1. hahahaha sue chin what were you doing :D

Pose 2. Hahahaha why I laughed?! o.o

After we took our flag at the Pusat Latihan Polis,
we walked back to the school like finally!
We got the 25th place out of 45.
Took some photos with them :)

with Sue Chin and Chen Yin c:


 Sue Chin very yeng ahh!

Ghost Yi Jack. hahaha

Went to Mcd later.
Walked until kaki wanted to patah liao >,<

xoxo

Came back home around 6pm.
When I wanted to bath then I only realized that I got sunburn on my face and neck Oh my god.
Face and neck went red!
Legs are aching too oh my god!
Want to walk also got problem already -,-
So how am I gonna walk back home after school on Monday?!
ptfffffffff

No comments: