So I participated in the competition as above last Saturday.
Just to gain experience although my mind is not mighty enough haha
I arrived at school around 7.45am
and Laven, Hung Hian, and Kani were there too.
Later followed by Jerrald and Peyton.
All of us and Teacher Azlina bounced in Teacher Irni's car.
PT, Lala and me stuck at the behind seat.
Everyone was busy reading books ._.
Lol I'll get headache if I read in the car.
Asdfghjkl so nervous oh my god.
We headed to 1 Mont Kiara mall w/ Tc Irni's GPS
and she's like went in the wrong lane for 2 times haha
luckily we managed to reach there in time :)
Deng Jin Ping suddenly tall liao :3
Cam whore later hahahaha
Thanks to wei ling as the photographer :D
Registered later and got our stickers, notebook and certificate :)
so cool man B)
I'm team 55 :D
only pencil/pen and notebook were allowed to bring in the hall :/
And we got our remote keypad which is used to press our answers.
Hey that was super cool!
We had a keypad test session at first
and I kept on pressed A B C D E
hahahaha so fun :p
At 10am sharp, challenge 1 began.
We had to answer 20 questions by using the keypad given.
Omg those questions were so tough man!
They got asked about a famous indian song which I don't even listen before,
E.coli is protozoa or bacteria,
and more lah~
Ended up my team and Peyton's team got 10/20 correct
but we're not in the 15 finalist to challenge 2.
But never mind!
We'll try again next year! :D
Tc Irni sent us back
and later Laven, Jerrald, Hung Hian and me went to jusco :)
had lunch at Papa Johns :p
le me ordered Hawaiian Papa ♥
Went to SnJ and saw Kok Soon too.
Went back home afterwards :)
Tc Irni sent us back
and later Laven, Jerrald, Hung Hian and me went to jusco :)
had lunch at Papa Johns :p
le me ordered Hawaiian Papa ♥
Went to SnJ and saw Kok Soon too.
Went back home afterwards :)
Btw btw btw,
U-Kiss's Doradora and SNSD sub-group, Taetiseo's Twinkle were released!
A-must-listen-song!
:)
Tiffany is too pretty :O






No comments:
Post a Comment