Bounced in Syuen's car and I saw Een Hon was in the car too lol.
Once we reached there, I saw Nanami liao
omg omg I miss her so much ♥♥♥
we put some food into the soup but
seriously idk how to cook those food
and ended up I ate uncooked food zzz
Hahaha talked lots of craps, memories and even jokes omg hahahhaha!
Later syuen and me walked around the shop lots at there
and spotted a cafe.
It was a Japanese-style cafe
and of course, there were pillows too hahaha
chatted about school life, crush and travelling :)
we had to go back to the restaurant to join the others.
Ate apple with chocolate sauce omg omg it was totally heaven!
cam whore later and the others went to festival city
while wei ling, syuen, Lch and Jack tom played chor dai di.
Sorry weyh idk how to play hahahaha
Went back home around 11 pm ._.
♥♥♥




No comments:
Post a Comment