#potd
Hello!
It has been a long, long time since I last updated my blog lol
I'm writing this post just to keep my blog alive hahaha since I didn't update for months SORRY!
So basically I'm not going to write about my 2012 year-end holidays because
what I did is WORKING AND WORKING AND WORKING.
So where did I work at?
I was the cashier at In House cafe metro genting loll
Fun and stress and the same time because I had to count cash everyday lol hahaha
Made so many friends at there too!
Finally spending my holidays to the max hehehe
Well my 2013 resolutions?
Just the same as the rest of the teenager population loll
- watch more kdramas because it is AWESOME
- meet my bias hehe ( OMG THEY ARE COMING TO MALAYSIA 22nd MARCH!)
- do more shopping hahahahaha #girlsbeinggirls
Yeah that's all so far hahaha :p
Btw, got straight A's for my PMR just like what I wished for! #happykid
And guess what.
Got the new iPhone 5 as my reward HOHOHOHO!
Selca hobby is back! XD
No comments:
Post a Comment