I know it broadcast 2 years ago but I still love watching this kdrama kayy XD
City Hunter is now airing at 8TV (Astro 708), Mon-Fri, 8.30pm-9.30pm.
I think they've cut many scenes :(
but never mind I'll still download the full version of the drama and watch it a million times
Hahahahahaha crazy fangirl lolll
If you not yet watch then this is a MUST-WATCH Kdrama
because...
No.1 - This is a Kdrama so you must watch hahahaha
No.2 - The hero is the handsome LEE MIN HO, which is the plus point of this kdrama :P
No.3 - Nice story line and daebak action scenes! ( It is Lee Min Ho's action time! Woots!)
No.4 - Super damn sweet romance between the hero, Lee Min Ho and the heroin, Park Min Young
No.4 - THIS KDRAMA IS SO DAMN DAEBAK MUST WATCH LA HAHAHAHA
*Lee Min Ho as Lee Yoon Sung, Park Min Young as Kim Nana*
Oh my gosh you know what!
So damn damn damn damn many romantic and sweet scenes between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young
I am like "OMG WHY SO SWEET" "OMG CAN LEE MIN HO BE MY BOYFIE/HUSBAND"
I cry, I laugh, I giggle and everything that fangirls do la hahahaha
Yoon Sung back hug Nana!! SO SO SWEET AND TOUCHING I cried during this scene hahaha
Don't forget #potd ! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment