07 February, 2013

Form 4 life is CRAZY

They said Form 4 is honeymoon year.
Bullshit laaa!
So stress and hectic and ughhhhh
My life now is school, tuition and exam -,-
February : Monthly exam
March : holiday
April : school
May : Mid-year exam, holiday
June : Holiday, school
July : Month exam
August : Holiday
September : School
October : Year-end exam
November & December : Holiday

So basically those holidays are not counted as holidays but they are preparation for the coming exam...
omg plus next year I'll be sitting for SPM NOOOOOOO :(((
Keep on telling myself work hard for these 2 years and I'll say BYE-BYE to school life weeehooo! :D



Anyway, CNY is coming
so yeah as usual, I'll be going to aunt's house at Puchong for CNY celebration xD
Mum said we'll begin our journey at 6pm and reach there around 7pm
So that means I will not miss my City Hunter kdrama which starts at 8.30pm Muahahahahaha!



Went to ong jing hang's house for his birthday celebration today after the school finished.
So boringg because those guys kept watching football channel ughhh
and the fishy part was I tripped and fell on the floor because the floor was so damnnnn slippery and ended up everyone laughed at me -.-
Anyway, had a great time at there and ate Domino's Pizza & Big Apple Donuts NOMMM :P

selca during tuition class hahahaha <3 p="">

No comments: